If you haven’t read the first part of article – here it is.
Most intelligence problems are ill-structured and continuously changing, thus
they are difficult to solve with a single specific algorithm. A plausible approach
to solve such intelligence problems is to construct human-machine united open
systems which interact with the environment. An open system is one which may
always run into unexpected results during the system processing, and can receive
external new information at any time.
Based on summarization and analysis of the design methods and
implementation technologies of existing KBS, intelligent agent technologies are
studied to construct large scale synthetical KBS with functionalities of multiple
knowledge representation, synthetical knowledge base, self-organization and
cooperation, automatic knowledge acquisition, continually improved intelligent
behaviors, etc. Such systems are the primary means to construct multi-domain
multi-paradigm intelligent system.
- What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)? What is the research objective of AI?
- Please briefly introduce the main stages of development in the history of AI.
- What are the five fundamental questions for AI research?
- What is the physical symbol system? What is the physical symbol system
- What is symbolic intelligence? What is computational intelligence?
- Please describe the simple model of machine learning and its basic elements.
- What is Distributed Artificial Intelligence (DAI)? What are the main research
domains of DAI?
- Please refer to relevant literature and discuss whether the following tasks can
be solved by current computers:
- a) Defeat an international grandmaster in the world’s chess competition;
- Defeat a 9 duan professional in a game of Go;
- Discover and prove a new mathematical theorem;
- Find bugs in the programs automatically.